Friday, February 26, 2010

Victoria Beckham's line *spiced* it up on the runway

I am and will always be a true Spice Girls fan.
My boyfriend is an even bigger fan of the gals and has a gigantic collection of Spice memorabillia including dolls, posters, magazines.  Yes, he does. I know.

Formerly known as Posh spice, Victoria Beckham has proved herself to be a true style icon both in england and the u.s.

Her book That Extra Half an Inch http://www.amazon.com/That-Extra-Half-Inch-Everything/dp/0061544493  reads as a helpful guide to the fashion weary and helps the everyday woman implant her wardrobe with classic go-to items that work as a foundation to become more fashion-forward.  The classic white tee, which kind of stripes work and which do not, the best sunglasses for your face shape, most flattering pant for your body type, etc. These are practical tips real women can use.

Being that Beckham is so naturally fashion-savvy, she decided to create her own line of ready to wear dresses.

A few pics from the recent NYC Fashion week 2010

Oh, and are we loving the glasses?  Because I am.



really like this one, but the bra isn't really working for me unless maybe that's a hemline

very auds hepburn

Weeeeeee! hello 60s

there's that color again. reminds me of a vintage carpet bag. <3

I believe these have some major late 50s/60s influences.  And I love it!



1 comment:

Princesa said...

Her dresses are beautiful